help students gain knowledge on real projects and the challenges faced in each relevant ﬁeld.
- Participants will be assigned to diﬀerent projects in their relevant employers’ ﬁeld, during the three year period.
- Establishes a connection between classroom learning and on job training to handle real life projects.
Competency Based Assessment
for deﬁning current competencies, prior knowledge and experience.
- Measured against the competency units in which candidates are enrolled for.
- Engineers can develop their career further by focusing on competency gap analysis.
in the institute’s modern and well-equipped classrooms.
- Sessions include theoretical knowledge and technical training delivered by qualiﬁed instructors.
- In the second and third year, the program will enhance soft skills sessions.
Learning Management System & E-learning
to track the learner’s progress, log in/out times, assessment results and run reports on all aspects of training.
- E-Learning courses have also been developed to meet the trainees’ need for web based learning and ensure easy accessibility to the content.
On job Training
is a learning method in order to perform responsibilities eﬀectively.
- Assigning a senior mentor within the organization who will supervise the trainee and have one-to-one interaction while the assignments and task sheets are provided and followed by the institute.
that involves assessment of projects/assignments and tasks completed.
- Held at the end of each year of the program to ensure alignment and development.
will impart learning skills while addressing scenarios in a simulated environment.
- Well-equipped workshops with diverse media and computer-based simulation programs.
- Familiarizes complex situations with special tools and material to acquire practical skills.
Trainee Production Technologist
Production Technologist 1
Production Technologist 2