|Course Title||Mechanical Static Engineering:|
The seminar will introduce delegates to the different types of major static equipment that are essential for the efficient running of the petrochemical and process industry. Delegates will be comprehensively introduced to the basic principles required to select and operate these equipment at different duty points.
The Mechanical Static Engineering course has been developed to ensure that you are able to plentiful training and competence so that your Engineering teams are skilled in Basic Mechanical Static Engineering and are also able to be proactive and reactive to plant outages and faults, so that downtime of plant and systems is limited and does not have significant cost implications for your organization.
The course will feature:
- Storage Tanks types design and operation
- Pressure vessels and piping systems
- Heat based equipment including fired heaters and heat exchangers
- Valve types, control and specification
- Flare and relief equipment
At the end of this seminar, participants will have:
- Have an understanding of the different types of flare and relief systems.
- Will have a sound understanding of selecting and controlling major types of valves
- Will understand the basic principle and the design of heat based equipment including fired heaters and heat exchangers.
- Will gain basic understanding of types and usage of storage tanks
- Will have sound knowledge about the different types of pressure vessels and piping systems used in the process industry.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is directed towards;
- Professionals in Maintenance
- Production Engineers
- Team Leaders
It is suitable for who expects to become involved at any stage in project applications. The seminar will also benefit anyone those wishes to update themselves on process equipment technology, judge the suitability for their needs, and learn how to operate and maintain them for the benefit of their organisations.
The seminar will be conducted along workshop principles with formal lectures, case studies and interactive worked examples. Relevant case studies will be provided to illustrate the application of each tool in an operations environment. Each learning point will be re-enforced with practical exercises. Relevant computer animations and videos will be used. There will be ample opportunities for discussion and sharing experiences.
|1||Piping Systems and Process Vessels
|3||Flare and Relief Systems
|5||Introduction and Overview of Industrial Heat Exchangers