|Course (1)||Advanced Risk Management|
This programme is designed to provide a fundamental training to managers and executives involved in – or going to be involved in – risk management. It is an essential building block for all institutions and risk managers who are willing to upgrade their risk management practices, share the best practices in the market and learn more about the current trends and approaches in risk management today.
This 5 days INSTOG Advanced Risk Management programme gives you up-to-date perceptions into the domain of not only risk management but also corporate governance, risk-based audit and risk-based compliance to achieve cooperation among these functions and improve their risk process and harmony especially for those who are looking to become executives in their organizations very soon.
In this training seminar you will learn:
- Risk Management in the Context of Corporate Governance
- ERM; Theory & Practice
- Risk Management, Internal Auditing & Compliance Triangle & Overlapping
- Risk-based Auditing & Risk-based Compliance; how to implement?
- Risk Management Taxonomies; recognition, mitigation and reporting
This programme gives you the latest perceptions into the domain of risk management, risk-based compliance, risk-based audit and corporate governance, which is very useful for those who are looking to become executives in their organizations in the very near future.
By the end of this programme you will learn:
- What is Risk Management about and what are the elements of ERM?
- What are the Risk Management Taxonomies?
- Best strategies for building high-quality ERM framework to support decision making
- Risk-based Compliance & Risk-based New Approaches
- The Risk management, Compliance & Internal Audit Departments’ Triangle
This programme aims at improving the adaptation of the concept and fundamental components of risk management, which will greatly augment the delegates’ professional risk knowledge and awareness.
Upon the completion of this advanced training course, participants will gain:
- Improved alignment to mission, vision and values of the organization
- Increased decision-making agility
- Handle the Risk Management, Internal Audit and Compliance Overlapping
- Alignment of Organizational Risks to mission, vision and values of the organization
- Demonstrate an “Outcome focused and risk based mindset
Who Should Attend?
This programme targets any manager or executive with diversified background looking to learn the fundamentals and taxonomies of Risk Management as it’s presented in a manner that reduces the jargon to basic principles.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Management
- Risk Management, Internal Audit and Compliance Officers
- Officers involved in the process of Corporate Governance
- Strategic Planners and Business Analysts
- Newcomers to business strategic planning
Participants will receive an in-depth training on the subjects covered by the programme outline with the Instructor utilizing a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Programme methodology includes group discussions, Quizzes, group presentation etc.
|1||Risk Management in the Context of Corporate Governance
|2||What is Risk Management?
|3||Risk Management Taxonomies
|4||Role of Risk Management Department at the pandemic times
|5||Business and Financial Lessons Learned from COVID-19